Translate

quinta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2013

E mail de uma professora dos EUA



Gostaria de postar no blog este e-mail que recebi, fiquei muito feliz de saber que todo comprometimento tem o seu resultado.

ZENG, MARCIA <mzeng@kent.edu>
15:26 (1 hora atrás)

para mim, LUETT
Dear Fabio,
Dr. Luett Hanson emailed me a while ago about you, since I am coming to the III Museum Archives and Research Internacional Seminar next week in São Paulo. I am invited to give a talk regarding Linked Data, as you can see in the program at the conference website is at:
http://www.sescsp.org.br/programacao/seminario/3017_III+SEMINARIO+INTERNACIONAL+ARQUIVOS+DE+MUSEUS+E+PESQUISA#/content=apresentacao

If you happen to be at the conference too, please say hi to me during the conference. I should be arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 19th. A very short trip. :-)

Hope to see you there.  This will be my fourth trip to Brazil (one to Campinas and two to Sao Paulo previously). I have some real good friends there... I love Brazil.

Marcia Zeng
Professor
School of Library and Information Science
Kent State University

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário